Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 46

Something strange happened today at CSLI. I had asked for change my afternoon course, because I thought that 6 weeks in the conversation course was enough time, but I wanted to continue in my morning course (listening, with Sara). When I told it to the front desk staff they answered me that they had grammar courses full, so I had to wait until they find a vacancy for me.
Yesterday Tanya told me that she had a vacancy in her class, so it was great. But (and here is the confusing part), when I arrived at CSLI today, in the morning, Tanya was waiting me in her class. Then I went to the front desk to talk with Erika, and she explained me that I could go to Tanya's class in the mornings and continue with my listening course (with Sara as well) in the afternoons.
Now I have a lot of new classmates, what it's great, because I love meeting new people (overall if they are from different countries).

After school I went with many people of the school to "Fright Nights" in P.N.E. (Pacific National Entertaiment). PNE is an amusement park with special decoration and atractions for Halloween. Some of my friends were concerned because they didn't know if it was going to be very scaring or even gruesome, but actually it wasn't. Anyway, I enjoyed it and I recommend you to go there; the fun is guaranteed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are comfortable with Paul and Alvin are gay yes?

Amenambar said...

I don't care about that. There is no differences for me.

Who are you?