Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 42

Friday in CSLI means "special activities". This week, as I told you yesterday, I went to buy stuffs for my costume. I decided be "the front desk of CSLI", so I'm gonna wear a cardboard box, with the CSLI's logo and some decoration.

Also I bought a halloween tie and something to make me up.
I don't want to dare to do it on my own, so possibly I'll ask for help for the make up. The teachers in CSLI are true blue and I think that they'll be able to help me.

After the lunch we saw a movie. We could choose between "The Strangers" (a scary movie) or "Monsters House" (animation movie), and I chose the first one. It was ok, but not really good.

This weekend (and also next week) there are a lot of activities relationed with Halloween in Vancouver: Fright Nights in PNI, haunting houses, the train in Stanley Park, a Parade in Commercial Drive... Definitively, this week is not time to be glum.

No comments: