Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 38

I was a "host student" in my school today. I arrived the school one hour earlier to explain to new students how everything works in CSLI, and help then in their first day. Actually it's a cushy job. I met Artem, from Russia. He was a little shy in the morning, but in the afternoon I could talk more with him, and he looks friendly.

In the afternoon I went to all classrooms in CSLI to talk students about the "writing club". Some of them were nodding while I was talking, so I hope that, at least, a few people will join in this activity.

I celebrated my birthday home. I thought they liked the food carried out by me, so it wasn't so bad. They also put some candles in the cake I cooked and they sang me "Happy Birthday". It was a very nice dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s314/COKEOKI/just-kidding-i-love-canada-please-d.png[/IMG]