Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 34

Yesterday was Fernanda's birthday. After the school I went with her, Selina (South Korea) an Christine (Germany) to dinner in Library Square (Han su joined us later). It is a nice pub, not very expensive and also with friendly waitresses. I think that probably I will go again other day.

We were watching the Ice Hockey Game on the TV (Canucks won with a gold-goal at extra time). We also were speaking about the relationship of South Korea with North Korea, China and Japan. You know that I want to work in a embassy, so this conversation was very interesting for me. Selina (her name in korean is Hyun Sook, but I never pronunce it well) and Han Su teached us a little of korean language, and I think it's probably easier than japanese or chinese, but whatever is very hard for me.

After the dinner we met Alma and Yasmin and we went to AuBar. We had signed up in the website to enter free in the bar, but finally we had to pay (later Fernanda tried to prompt them to give back our money, and they gave her free tickets for other Thursday). My friends told me that they think I dance very well. Maybe, if I need money, I could get a job like dancer in a night club. I haven't "work visa", but they could pay me under the table.

At about 9.30 (2 hours and a half after entry) I felt a little sick and I went my home. I suposed I looked ghastly, because all of my friends asked me if I felt ok.

Today I'm signed up to play golf, but
it's raining and I'm not sure if we really are going to go.

No comments: