Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 23

This Sunday was a funny day.

I went with Gema and Rocío to "Tapono Restaurant". This is a japanese restaurant with an "all you can eat" menu. We spent about 2 hours to square away our lunch. I think that we asked for almost all the plates in the menu, we turned crazy the waitres, because we called him many times to bring us more food.
We laughed so much than we ate. It was very funny, food was very good and it wasn't expensive (12.85 each one, plus taxes).

After that, we went to BC Place, to see the "Snow Show", but there weren't tickets. Then we walked to a cinema, but it was expensive, and we decided not to enter. So we thought going to a music store in Robson. It is amazing! They have a lot of music and movies, and everything is quite cheaper than in Spain!! I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw the prices. I bought two films (Frequency and Fallen) for only $10.08 (taxes included). If anyone of you want a CD, please send me an e-mail with the name of the album and the author, and I will try to find it for you.

I'm tired, so I'm gonna go sleeping. See you tomorrow!

No comments: