Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 33

I feel under the weather today. I have being felt dizzy all the day. Maybe I am catching a cold.
In fact, I wanted to go with Marcelo to see the Giants (ice hockey) today, but finally I decided to come home and relax.

Tomorrow is Fernanda's birthday and we are gonna celebrate it after the school, dinning and dancing. I live in the suburban outskirts of Vancouver so I'm gonna stay downtown until the dinner. It means that my next entry in this diary is gonna be on Friday morning, before go to my Friday activity (this week I have signed up to play golf).

I think I have no more information to give you today. Have a good night and be happy.

Note: to do it more challenging, from today I'm gonna try, at least, 3 new words or expresions each day.

No comments: