Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 19

I ate "serrano" ham!! I went to one restaurant to buy a sandwich for my luch, and they had sandwiches with "prosciutto and cheese". Obviously, I took one.

Talking about more interesting things, today I could solve my money problem. My parents sent me money by Western Union and now I have enough cash for many days. I'm wealthy again ;)

Paul arrived last Monday, and yesterday he gave us t-shirts from France. I like very much my t-shirt, and I have worn it today.

In CSLI, one of the teachers gave one of my friends a heads up, because he listened her talking in her own language in the school.

Tonight I'm gonna dinner in Downtown with mexican and brazilian people, and after that maybe we'll go to a disco, but I'm not sure. I asked Rachel if she wanted to come with us, but she refused. I think it is because she is too old to keep our time :P*

*Rachel: I'm just kidding. Don't shout me when you read it ;)

No comments: