Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 37

I continued relaxing today. In the morning I was designing some thing with "photoshop", and in the afternoon I cooked the dinner for tomorrow.

First I had to go to buy the ingredients. It wasn't easy, because I go to a chinese supermarket (it's cheaper than others) and a lot of things have the description in chinese.

Actually it was a hard evening. I had a problem preparing the "gazpacho"; I don't know why, but the liquid started to escape from the blender's jarret. For one moment I was crippled by the fear, because I thought that I had broken it, but fortunately I could fix it later. While I was cooking, the kitchen sink get blocked and I had to claw into to take off the left-overs that didn't let pass the water. Also I had to improvise with the "meat bowls", because I didn't find grated bread in the supermarket and I had to do it on my own. I had problems even with the cake.

At least everything has good aspect, so there is still a silver lining to suceed with the dinner.

No comments: