Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 22

Last night I went to take a ride. When I arrived the meeting point nobody was there. I was waiting for 20 minutes, then I thought that my friends stood me up and I went the Skytrain Station, to go home again. However, when I was almost entering the train, Gema called me. Just in time.

We (Gema, RocĂ­o and me) went to "The Red Room", in Richard Street. We had to wait for one hour to entry. Meanwhile, we were playing "I see, I see", in English. Inside we found Macarena and more people from our school (Rafael, Amanda, Maria Luisa...). We were dancing until 2.30 am, and I enjoyed it a lot.

I start to think that the high alcohol prices are a precaution to make the people drink less. In fact, yesterday I did't say anybody sottish in the disco (in Spain always there are a few people very drunk in pubs).

Today I was spent, and I passed all day at home, lying and resting. I saw "Star Wars: the attack of the clones" in DVD. I proposed my friends go to the cinema, but finally we're gonna go tomorrow (or maybe not, I'm not sure).

No comments: