Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 27

I'm gonna go to the Rocky Mountains this weekend! Yesterday I was talking with Marcelo, and he told me that he was gonna go there, with Louanne (I don't know if it is the correct spelling), Olga and Fernanda. I thought that it was a great opportunity, because we haven't classes next Monday (it's Thanksgiving Day), so on that moment I called Club ESL and I yanked the last place for the travel to the Rocky Mountains.
It wasn't easy, because I had to pay before 5 pm, and I didn't got enough money in my wallet. So at 4 pm I ran to my homestay to take money and I went back to downtown. I arrived in the agency just in time, and finally I could sign up.

After that, I went to take a soft drink with other classmates in "Malones" (the bar is nice, and the waitresses are very kind, but the manager is very rude) and later we went dancing to "AuBar". Petr (a man from Czech Republic) achieved free tickets for everybody (I don't know how he did it). In the Night Clubs in Vancouver is not allowed smoking, and I like it because in this way you haven't got this pungent odor in your clothes when you return to your house.

I have just uploaded more pictures. There are not so much, but be patience, next week I will upload my pictures from the Rocky Mountains ;)

PS: I supose that in the Rocky Mountains I won't have internet, so I will write again on Monday.

No comments: