Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 41

Yesterday was the first day of the "writing club" in CSLI. I am very glad, because we were seven people and Christine gave us a very interesting begining for the story. I think it's gonna be funny.

Alvin got free tickets for a movie pre-opening again, and gave us them. I took 4 tickets, to invite some of my friends. I went with Vanessa, Jannie and Marcelo. The movie was ok, but it was British (with british accent, british vocabulary and people gabbing very fast), so actually I didn't understand some dialogues.

Next Friday is the CSLI Halloween Party and we are obliged to wear a costume, so today I'm signed in an activity for prepare my costume. I'm not sure what costume I'm gonna wear yet, but I think it's not gonna be very scaring, so people aren't gonna shoo from me when they would see me.

No comments: