Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 39 (My birthday)

Yesterday was my birthday, so the writing was in the wall: I had to celebrate it.

I brought a couple of portions from my birthday's cake to the school. They didn't believe that I made it, so I want to think that it was because the taste was very good ;)

After school I went to dinner to "Cafe Crêpe" with some of my friends. I don't want badmouth that restaurant, but there was a couple of things that I disliked:
- They have a new rule that says that you have to spent, at least, 7 dollars if you want to sit down. Actually is not very hard (one crepe or sandwich and one drink is more than $7), but I don't like that kind of rules.
- When we arrived we were 11 people and the waiter set a table for us, but later came 4 more people and the waiter told us that he couldn't give us more chairs because that table was only for 8 people. So we had to seat in two different tables (and the second one wasn't near from the first one).

With our stomachs already full, we left the restaurant and took a bus to go to Granville Island. There we drank a couple of beers each one (very cheap, only $3 each beer) and we spoke and laughed a lot. Don't worry, I didn't get hammered.

I wanted to go dancing too, but when we went arrived downtown again it was 10 p.m. and we decided to go home. Whatever, thank you very much to all of my friends for come, and thank you very much for the presents that you gave me. It was a very nice birthday.

No comments: